We scheduled this family shoot way in advance as fall weekends were filling fast for Brown Eyed Photography, and a weekend is what we needed for Amanda, Matt, Justin, Madison, and Holden. The day finally arrived for this awesome family shoot with outfits coordinated, the ideal farm backdrop at Woven Meadows, and bright fall colors hoped for … and it was raining. Or sprinkling. Or foggy. And a little bit chilly, for sure. The weather said 40% chance of rain. This did not scare me. That means 60% of not-rain, right? And overcast makes for some awesome pictures.
Well, we learned on this October Sunday that fog also makes for some fun pictures! I’m so glad this family braved the downer forecast to capture some fall glory! I think it was totally worth it!